Your personal data will be processed by Foundation S – The Sanofi Collective in order to:
- To allow you to navigate this website;
- To allow us to communicate with you; to respond to your requests or inquiries; to provide support for products and services; to provide you with important information, administrative information, necessary notices and promotional materials; to send you news and information about our products, our services, our brands, our operations; to organize and manage professional events and conferences, including your participation in such events.
In order to achieve the purpose(s) described above, the following personal data will be used:
- Basic identifying information, such as your name or date of birth;
- Information that can be attributed directly or indirectly to you, such as a social media post;
- Information that may be associated with you or your device, such as an IP address (i.e., your computer’s network address);
Your data will be processed, on the basis of :
- Your consent
Your data may be transferred outside of European Economic Area. In such a case, Sanofi implements adequate safeguards such as the Standard Contractual Clauses of the European Commission, available upon request.
Your data will be kept only for the necessary time to achieve the above mentioned purpose, and in any case, no longer than [/ as long as required by law.
According to applicable data protection law, you may have the rights to:
- Access your personal data and ask for their portability
- Ask for the rectification or erasure of your personal data
- Restrict their processing or object to it
In order to exercise these rights, please click here.
If you deem that your rights have not been respected, you have the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection authority in your country.